14 octubre, 2013

INTRODUCING THE BLOG TO TEACHERS

Hello everyone.

Just a few words to let you know about this blog and my intentions when creating it.
After many years working as an English teacher, I've realized I've done quite a lot of work that, eventually, remains kept in my computer to be used just a couple of times a year.
So, I thought it could be a good idea start sharing it with my workmates anywhere they are.

In this blog you will find all the videos and power points I have made in order to ease my work, hoping you might also find them as useful as I have found them.

But not only my work is displayed here. I'll try to upload as much as possible taken from the net, such as videos, links, downloadable stuff, and so on.

I'd be really grateful if you, as a teacher, could share with me your opinion about what you find in this blog, suggestions you may have,or mention useful links that could enrich this blog. You taking part in it by means of your comments would be really appreciate.

That's all for now.

Hope you enjoy this blog.

Teacher Mar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario